Xionic Madness 4 Part-3 Xionic Madness 4 Part-3

I definitely enjoyed this story, much more then most I see and I am sort of unhappy that you won't continue with the series . You did say that every beginning needs an end but I don't see why one would need not create another story using the same mythos? I for one would like to see what Kaylenna will do after Old Xero's final stand.
Old Xero did say it was only the beginning.. the end of his story and the start of Kaylennas.

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

Am I the only one who feels that the sound of flames adds more to the song layers, a heavier emphasis that there is nothing left but to let the flames consume so to speak.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

am i the only one noticing that luigi is more of a weapon then anything during combat?

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Is it bad I went through the entire game on every difficulty without using the slo-time mechanic? Either way, this a pretty darn awesome game and by far my favourite Madness game.

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

bloody hell the level after the reanimation chamber is absolutely insanity. Other then that i enjoyed the work

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Iiiiii like it.

Impromptu - Spring Impromptu - Spring

woo... i be mellowed out now..

BlazingDragon responds:

That's what I was going for. :D Thanks.

[Beautiful Memories] [Beautiful Memories]

Haha... God damn your music for creating ideas for the ending I havn't even got to yet! :P Great work as always Drag.

Thanks Hex! I'm happy to help. :D

Sadness and Sorrow v.2 Sadness and Sorrow v.2

you kinda get this impression of finally coming to rest in the notes. really moving and saddening.

Thanks for the review!

An unwelcome encounter An unwelcome encounter

That right there, can ruin an entire days plans of pillaging, razing of unsuspecting towns and sunny picnic get-togethers.